WAV, AiFF, REX2
It used to be if you wanted to be a bluesman, you had to go down to the crossroads and sell your soul to the devil. Well, now you don’t have too, cause Crossroads Blues is packed with the most authentic traditional and classic blues around. Let its raw emotion coursing through your veins and send the fire of old school blues down into your very soul. This massive 6.3 GB (3.6 GB of 24-bit WAV files) collection of Classic Blues is a soulful tribute to the fathers of Blues music in the style of Robert Johnson, Charley Patton, Son House, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, B.B King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton and so many more. This 100 % live played, hand-made loops feature delta slide guitars, old school acoustic, and electric guitars, swinging upright and electric bass, poboy pianos, funky organs, and drums that are bursting with the blues. Crossroads Blues will inject your music tracks with the authentic sounds of blues from the Mississippi Delta, Chicago, Memphis, and texas. Its time to go old school with kits that will give you the soul and power you need to express the raw emotion of classic blues fully.
Think you’re ready to bring the sounds of old school blues into a new era… if so, then get your mojo bag ready, and head on down to the crossroads and begin a journey that will take you through to the heart of classic blues music.
– 6.3 GB of material (3.6GB of 24-bit WAV files) including complete live played multi-track drums
– 2,327 files in WAV, REX and Apple Loops
– 12 Massive construction kits: each kit contains a demo mix, every element broken out with multiple song style sections and tons of variations. Complete live played multi drums of each, and every kit allows you to tweak to your heart’s content. You get the entire recording session, every nuance, and every detail right at your fingertips
– 3.6GB of 24-bit WAV files – with multi drums
– 622 WAV Loops
– 622 Apple Loops
– 622 REX Loops
– 461 Multi-track drum loops (WAV only)
– Instruments include:
*bass (acoustic and electric)
*guitars (acoustic and electric)
*drums (live played, complete multi-track for every kit)